[TR] undercoating removal

davewillner dwillner at ptd.net
Tue Sep 9 18:56:15 MDT 2008

Larry,

Heat gun and putty knife works well on flat surfaces, they also make a
liquid "remover," more like a paste, I've had good results with it along
with a wire brush and course steel wool. Eastwood also makes a pretty good
kit and do a "Google" search, there's a ton of info on the subject. Wear
gloves, drink heavily, and have fun...

Dave Willner
Stroudsburg, PA
59 TR3A Apple Green