[TR] TR4A Piston Upgrade

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Sat Sep 6 20:13:53 MDT 2008

Randall:

How come I knew you'd pick up on this ?

I guess one answer is that the human body is a little more complicated than
our beloved TRs, and flow to an organ also depends on cardiac output, blood
pressure and the degree by which the resistance vessels (arteries) can
dilate, eg during exercise.  But the bottom line is, very small improvements
in artery diameter can result in very meaningful improvements in perfusion.

So stopping smoking and taking Lipitor can result in many more years driving
our cars.

Andrew

P.S. I may have developed Lipitor, but I do not get any royalties.........