[TR] gearbox oil

Wayne Lee motorcarriage at charter.net
Fri Sep 5 11:54:25 MDT 2008

I have a case of 24 Quaker State Racing Oil Cans (40WT)left over from the
70's in the Garage. I wonder how this would work in a non O/D TR6 Box. I'm a
big believer in Mobil 1 Gear Oil except in old boxes that haven't been
re-sealed and could pose a problem with fresh leaks. I like having some on
the shelves for nostalgia's sake but I could give up a few of the dented
Cans if they'd be useful in the TR6. Maybe in one of the old Land Rover
Boxes, I'll have to check on that.
Regards,
64 TR4
75 TR6 (daily driver)