[TR] STEERING SUCCESS!

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 5 07:54:56 MDT 2008

Thanks to all those who gave me input as to my steering for my TR3.  It turned
out great!
For now, I am using the original steering wheel.  I am indepted to Andy Dixon
for rebuilding my control head for me, as I would have dropped little parts
everywhere!

I also had to go with a new steering harness, which worked fine (even though I
had to cut the bullets off because the wire gauge was slightly bigger).  I
have yet to permanently hook it up as I have not done the final pass on my
electrical system yet.  I have the upmost confidence in Posi-lock brand
electrical connectors over the bullets.  Many folks scoff at that, I know.
YMMV

I got a great deal on a wooden Nardi/Personnal Brand steering wheel off Ebay.
I also had hoped to win a TR3 to Grant, Grant to Nardi adapters.  However,
someone offered way more then me!
 I have figured out a homemade type of adapter for my Nardi wheel, so it's
okay.

Thanks, Paul Dorsey  60 TR3

--
It has removed 916 spam emails to date.