[TR] Rollbars for TR3

David Ljung Madison team.net at Daveola.com
Thu Sep 4 19:08:16 MDT 2008

I'm curious about getting a rollbar for my TR3.

A few questions:

1) The "street" rollbars seem to still allow the top to be put up,
   but I presume I need to modify that tonneau cover?
2) What part of the car do these attach to, exactly.  It looks like
   it might be just the wheel well, in which case I can't imagine
   it would be very strong - or does it go through the body and attach
   to the frame?
3) How much space does it take up of the "back seat"?

Does anyone have any photos of a TR3* with a rollbar installed?

Thanks!

Dave