[TR] Gear Shift Knob/Overdrive switch

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Sep 2 18:54:08 MDT 2008

> I'm thinking about moving my overdrive switch to the gear shift knob.
> Seems like a good Idea to me. What has the list done is this regard.

This is a minority opinion, Bill, but my Stag has the switch in the shift
knob as original.  For a TR3 with an A-type, IMO it's better in the factory
location, on the dash where you can hit it without taking your hand off the
wheel.  To me, one of the major advantages of the A-type is that you can
shift it with both hands on the wheel (making it handy when, for example,
driving on twisty mountain roads at speeds well in excess of prudent).

Randall