[TR] [6pack] A quote I read that concernes us.

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 14:58:06 MST 2008

THIS IS NOT TRUE.

I just did a complete search of the New York  Times, going back to 1851.
The quotes "no place on the roads for any car  over 5 years old" and
""eliminating older cars from the road will reduce  emissions, as they are
all major causes of pollution" have NEVER appeared in  the New York Times,
spoken by anyone.  The NYT has NEVER printed those  words.

Kevin McNelis

Thank you.  At the risk of offending someone, just think about  it.  Some
cars aren't even paid off in 5 years.  Plus, emissions  technology has changed
very little in 5 years.  We would be dumping cars  with 60,000 miles on them?
That was 2003!!

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO