[TR] 1975 TR6

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Oct 26 18:07:50 MST 2008

> One might say they are for performance but
> only if one extends the definition of performance.

Seems like a reasonable definition to me.  I would add comfort, safety and
pleasure to the definition as well.

I would also say it's not black and white, but more of a spectrum from
slavish originality (if you could find some NOS air, I'm sure someone would
buy it) to outlandish modifications.

But, as I always say, "It's your car, it should please you."  Restore it
right down to the original factory defects; or make it a reliable daily
driver; it's your choice and don't let anyone tell you that's wrong.

Randall - who like most Triumph owners falls somewhere in between the
extremes