[TR] hardtop available

maya2blue at juno.com maya2blue at juno.com
Sat Oct 25 19:24:07 MDT 2008

I have a 100% finished and painted original hardtop that fits (among
other years) a '78 Spitfire.

It has a new headliner, all of the hardware needed to mount with the soft
top in place, all of the glass - all of everything. New everything last
year.

All work done by restoration expert with all paper work available.

Some extra glass (rear quarter glass, weather stripping, etc etc)

Currently painted HAE green.

Fair price.

Contact me off list if you have any interest. I would suggest a pickup
rather than shipping, but would ship at buyer's expense.

Best

Harve

Harve Thorn         NASS #79
531 Amen Corner  Nice '78 Spitfire
Fayetteville, AR    Looking for a nice GT-6
72701 USA
Tel 1.479.443.0818 evening or lv msg