[TR] TR3 Steering wheels

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 15:27:06 MDT 2008

In a message dated 10/24/2008 1:56:54 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
grandfatherjim at gmail.com writes:

I think  I have seen someone commenting that they used JB Weld with  success.
Jim
=====================================
Can anyone tell me  what the TR3 steering wheels are made of?

Has anyone found a good  material for repairing cracks in these  steering
wheels?

Gary  in  WI

I bought the Eastwood book several years ago and have repaired  several
wheels to therir directions, It calls for PC-7, but you need to start  shaping
it
before it full cures,You also need to grind right down to the  wire.
Mike Moore

no registration required and great graphics b check it out!