[TR] Triumph on TV alert

C E White BN_Knight at Ameritech.Net
Fri Oct 24 10:32:42 MDT 2008

Joe, et al,

Later in the show, they gave a good frontal shot of the LH side of the car
and it was definitely a TR6.  I'm not an expert on the subtle differences of
the grilles but it look like a late model (post 73).

Chuck White
Xenia, OH
1965 TR4A IRS
1970 GT6+

-----Original Message-----
From: triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Joe Curry
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 11:22 AM
To: 'Craig'; 6-Pack at autox.team.net; 'FOT(E-mail)'; Triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumph on TV alert

I wasn't sure myself because they never showed a full shot of it.  When I
saw the shot of the front clip, the side light sorta looked like that of a
TR250 but there was no stripe.  When the camera panned down the side (from
mid-front fender, it didn't look to me to be the TR4/250 body style.

Hopefully someone got a better shot than I saw.  They didn't dwell on any
shot long enough to get a 100 percent confident reading.

Joe.