[TR] TR-10 Parts for sale

William McLeod wbmcleod at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 05:08:50 MDT 2008

I am retiring due to health and age, and am completely selling out my
Triumph inventory of STUFF, about 30 years worth.  Most will appear on
ebay as I find it and sort it out, but I do have a rust-free TR-10
sedan which I am parting out, including a good rear axle for you Lotus
racers, good engine, trans, seats (frames) and much more.  Email if
you would like pictures!  The sedan parts are in addition to the
clean, rust-free, running (sort of), titled Estate Wagon which I need
to sell.  Sorry to bomb the list, but I need to get the word out....
Thanks
Bill McLeod
Slightly Classics
Tucson, AZ