[TR] fender bolt

Lee Daniels lee at automate-it.com
Fri Oct 17 12:53:32 MDT 2008

Moss Motors has these listed on their web page at $0.80 each:

 322-655  	 $0.80
HEX HEAD ACME THREAD BOLT, fender to inner fender
Note: 	Included in Front Fender Fitting Kit.

But Moss doesn't tell you whether they have things in stock or not - when you
order you get to select "Backorder OK" or not.
 - Lee