[TR] replacement seat belts TR6

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu Oct 16 20:08:33 MDT 2008

From: Mitch <ms6453 at optonline.net>
> I interested in buying replacement seat belts from this company but the
> receiver stalks seem to be either to short 13" or to long 17.5". Can
> some one who has the securitron or similar replacements measure the
> stalk length from end to end (total length)
> http://www.gotbelts.com/relapshwbuen.html
>
> Thanks

And thanks to you for pointing out this site to me!

I found an all-way-adjustable, non-retracting, metal-lift-buckle three-point seat belt that promises to be the safest, slickest, and most-vintage-looking setup for my 1960s Lotus Seven replica.  I'd go with latch-style 4-points, but there is no proper way to attach the inboard shoulder straps.

On the TR4, I'm sticking with simple lap belts.

--
62 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 07 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, 93 Suburban, 94 Miata C-package, 79 Caterham 7
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier