[TR] GT6 Transmission

Barry Schwartz v6spitfireguy at cox.net
Wed Oct 15 15:31:50 MDT 2008

The short answer is yes and no - mostly no.  The 3 rail case itself is the
same (I am assuming that is what we are discussing here)  The tail shaft
and a few internal components are the same, as well as the shift rail assy.
 The shift lever is different, as well as the transmission input shaft
(different length, splines) and the gears are different (ratios, layshaft)
The bearings are all the same, as well as the syncros - the overdrive and
adaptor are also the same -