[TR] Handicap shifting

Karl Vacek kvacek at ameritech.net
Wed Oct 15 07:19:56 MDT 2008

Al -

I'm not certain he can help you, but I am certain he'll try.  John Bevins is
an Amphicar and Harley driver, and a parapalegic.  He builds hand controls
for motorcycles, and did the same thing for his Amphicar [Mandatory Triumph
content: Amphicars use Herald engines].

I haven't corresponded with him for several years, but he's a great and
talented guy.  I'll forward this to him too.  Here's the contact info I have
for him.  If it's not current, I'm sure I can find him through the Amphicar
group.

John Bevins
E-mail Address(es):
  Fishbone at Amphicar.net