[TR] Fwd: TR250 Issues

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 17:47:58 MDT 2008

From: TR250Driver at aol.com
Full-name: TR250Driver
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:26:28 EDT
Subject: TR250 Issues
To: triumphs at autox.team.nett

Geez Guys,
On to the next problem child.  The TR250'S ignition idiot light likes  to
shine.  No apparent reason, the original Lucas alternator should be  in good
shape.  Part substitution of the external voltage regulator has no  effect?
I am stumped, time for a frame off restoration, huh?
No Kidding, Bondo decease in the driver side door as well.
Darrell
BTW,this 250 has all the bumble bee, barber shop type hoses in place.
Perhaps I should just part her out for the hoses alone are worth $2000 + on  e-bay