[TR] TR3 Tick Tick Tick

Ed Oot eoot at citlink.net
Tue Oct 14 13:40:57 MDT 2008

That's a good question Jim.Without going out and trying it again I would say
engine maybe and road no. When applying additional throttle going up a hill
the tick is very evident. I cannot swear that it responds exactly to engine
RPM, but to some degree I think it must. In my hill example, once the
throttle is decreased a bit the tick goes away.