[TR] TR joys

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 20:44:49 MDT 2008

From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller at rcn.com>
> Sigh.  I've been unable to take either car out this weekend.  Our
> band was booked for gigs Saturday and Monday.  Today (Sunday) we took
> the canoe out the Nashua River and watched a broad-wing hawk fly 20
> yards over our heads.

You don't need a canoe for bird study.  We were out with the Minnesota Austin-Healey Club on their Color Tour yesterday.  From the open TR4, we were watching two bald eagles in flight.  Then Sue got a much closer look at a ring-necked pheasant which flew up to the right side of the car.  Sue said she could have caught him by hand and cooked him at the bonfire that followed the tour.

Fantastic weather for the tour and bonfire in western Wisconsin.  Our trip back to The Cities was marked by running in the rain with the top off.  TR44SUE  is resting in the shop with many fans running now.

--
62 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 07 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, 93 Suburban, 94 Miata C-package, 79 Caterham 7
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier