[TR] TR joys

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 16:18:21 MDT 2008

> Cheers to you guys in the north country - the air is pure, the lakes are
> clean and the fall colors are just amazing.
> Chip Krout

Thank you, Chip.  Where else can you commute to work in a TR3A with the top down, and spend 8 splendid seconds driving underneath a bald eagle flying 20 yards above your head.  Or scaring your 12 year old son silly by stopping to admire a black bear trudging across the road in front of you in your driveway.  Or the moose eating apples from your trees.

Then again, I80 through PA is a thing of beauty too.  Wish I hadn't had a top up the several times I made the trip.

Hope you stopped at the state liquor stores and went through the tolls.  We state workers need a raise!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire