[TR] TR joys

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Oct 12 13:04:25 MDT 2008

I bet the colors were spectacular and the leaf peeper traffic moved slowly.
It always amazes me what big business fall leaves are for New England
businesses. Rooms are impossible to come by and very expensive when the
leaves start changing.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection