[TR] TR joys

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Sun Oct 12 05:28:47 MDT 2008

My wife and I took the car out yesterday to see the New England fall colors
and ended up driving 330 miles through Massachusetts, New Hampshire and
Vermont.  Stopped four times (Gas, McDonalds, pitstop and the Vermont
Country Store).  A total of seven people stopped to talk about their
associations with Triumph cars.  Lots of grinning kids with faces pressed to
the windows as we drove there and back.

Temperatures in the high 60s. Car ran beautifully.  Enough to take one's
mind off the concerns of this world for a while.

Andrew Uprichard
TR3B relaxing after a 330 mile run
TR3A ready for paint