[TR] TR3A Locks Up

Eric Bartleson ebartle at hbci.com
Sat Oct 11 19:05:08 MDT 2008

  recently restored TR3A.  The problem:  The TR binds up when pushed
    backwards, or many times when backing up, when backing up it break
    loose and drive.  When the car is off and in neutral I can roll it
    forward, but not backward. I have had a transmission person look at
    it, local mechanic, and a foreign car mechanic who replaced the rear
    brakes hoping that would solve it.
       Any suggestions on how to solve the problem or for a mechanic who
    cold help me out. We live in Winona, MN