[TR] TR3 Seat Upholstery

richhalpern at verizon.net richhalpern at verizon.net
Sat Oct 11 15:39:29 MDT 2008

   Bill,
   Last  year  I  recovered my early TR4 seats, which are pretty much the
   same.  You do take the cotton batting, and flip it over the top of the
   seat  by a few inches. This creates a flat and soft area athe the top.
   I  actually  rolled  up  some batting, flattened it out, thenhad it go
   about  3  inches to the fron, and three to the back of the seat top. I
   hope that helps.
   Regards,
   Rich Halpern
   61 TR4