[TR] 1974 TR6

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Sat Oct 11 13:16:52 MDT 2008

Hi, and welcome,

I would take your FLAPS (Favorite Local Auto Parts Store) and ask them to hook up a charging system analyzer and let them tell me what the problem is.? I agree with Randall though, it will probably be your alternator.? Additionally, using the link to the wiring diagram I would just verify that the wires are connected to the right places.

Please let us know what the solution turns out to be.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley

71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)