[TR] Piece of Crap H2O Heater Valve

Mark Hooper mhooper at digiscreen.ca
Wed Oct 8 13:14:22 MDT 2008

What's frustrating is that only the little rubber diaphragm fails, not
the rest of the valve. Just buzzing out a small pop rivet allows one to
change the piece, without risking breaking the pipe trying the unscrew
it from the head. Unfortunately I have never seen anybody selling just
the rubber part.

Mark Hooper
1972 TR6 (on third valve)