[TR] Door seals

AA00727 at aol.com AA00727 at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 20:55:35 MDT 2008

Hi All,
  l am still looking for pictures or drawings or even a good  description of
the lower door seal location for a '62 TR-3? The middle part is  obvious as
there are holes for the metal clips. At the forward end there's  another hole of
the same size but set further inboard and part way up the  vertical section
of the inner panel, just below the mounting points for the  lower door hinge,
so if it is for the seal, the seal would be bending  upward around the curve of
the inner panel and away from the outer door  skin. Where the rear portion
should stop is even less obvious. The holes  stop about 3-4 inches from the rear
bottom corner of the outer door skin. Isn't  that a rather large gap?
 I have had three other people ask me to forward any pictures I get as  they
are wondering the same thing. Thanks for any help you can provide!

Gary B