[TR] Front Bearing Felt Seal

Raymond Hatfield iron_horse819 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 15:38:49 MDT 2008

Hi Bob,

A data point for you - on my 65 TR4A (which was off the road since 1980) when I disassembled the front end, the felt was against the vertical link.  I believe this is how it was done at the factory and dealerships, since this was the lst place that serviced the car prior to it being 'retired'

Raymond L. Hatfield