[TR] drilling out spot welds, steel guage

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Sat Oct 4 18:33:36 MDT 2008

There is a special tool that is sorta like a very small hole saw that
actually drills a hole in the panel around the spot weld and leaves the
actual weld sticking up a bit without leaving any holes.  All you have to do
is grind it smooth and install the new panel.

I got mine from an auto body repair store.

Joe C.