[TR] Go Jo

levilevi levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 08:41:36 MDT 2008

I use GoJo to clean the grips of my golf clubs when I'm too lazy to replace
them.  Gets them clean and they have a tacky feel for awhile.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)