[TR] Catastrophic oil line failure for oil pressure gauge

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Mon Oct 6 19:23:34 MDT 2008

In a message dated 10/6/2008 6:14:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,  thenicholls at verizon.net writes:

I hope  you never have the experience, but this item is something to put
out to  people to thank you for everything the list has helped me
diagnose and  fix.

Craig H. Nicholls
Vienna, VA
1972 Triumph TR6 (Currently  with well oiled interior carpet)

Craig,
Sorry for your disaster.
I recently had a bunch of new clothes get sprayed with gearbox oil  (commercial gearbox). I talked to my local drycleaner and he assured me that dry  cleaning would make them like new. It worked great. I would be tempted to take  all the interior out, dryclean it, and re-install it.
 I would talk to my drycleaner first.

Good luck
Mike Moore

**************New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination.  Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!      (http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000001)