[TR] Triumphest Pictures

David Gunn ccgunn1010 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 6 18:26:10 MDT 2008

Hi All - If you are curious, I have posted my pictures from Triumphest at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgunn/sets/72157607773846064/

I apologize for the pictures taken in the parking garage.  The Saturday
Funcourse was moved into the covered parking garage when the weather reports
predicted rain and some snow.  Unfortunately, the lighting was not very good.
Sunday morning, the sky cleared and the sun came out for the group pictures.

If you recognize someone's car, please note it under the picture, I'm sure
we'd all like to know.

Although I packed my sidescreens, duct tape, and rolls of plastic, I arrived
Thursday evening before the storm came in, parked in covered parking during
the storm, and left in the bright sunshine.  Only got a couple of drops on the
windshield, and none in my face; although, with the windchill factor, it was
downright cold at speed with only the hardtop.

Enjoy,

David Gunn
1954 TR2 Coupe
TS3388L