[TR] TRIUMPHEST - Help

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 6 03:35:55 MDT 2008

Many thanks to those who replied in the middle of last week offering to solve the issue of getting a
powerpoint presentation to Glenn Merrell at the Triumphest event. As things turned out, I was able
to edit said presentation whereby I greatly reduced the file-size and it was easily emailable. Even
better, Glenn got it in time. Thanks to all concerned.

Jonmac

Originator of The Triumph Trans-America Charity Drive 2009
www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk

An event for full TRIUMPH Enthusiast participation