[TR] More BS about TRs: throttle return spring

wbeech wbeech at flash.net
Thu Oct 2 08:39:42 MDT 2008

Brian,
Yes, it will take a fabrication of some sort.  I am looking at the picture
and the spring runs from the back of the air cleaner to a small  "T" style
post in the center of the linkage, attached by the linkage clamp bolts.
I'll scan this and send it to you, hopefully it will help.
Bill B
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO