[TR] body off frame experience.

Andrew Mace zoboherald at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 09:02:06 MDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob <yellowtr at adelphia.net>

Last weekend as I was removing stuff from my latest project and was
hauling it
down to the cellar for storage, I had that strange feeling I was Radar
O'Relily from Mash in that episode where he was dismantling a jeep one
part
at a time and shipping it to Iowa.

Any one else ever get that feeling?

==AM==
More than once! I've also, at least in the past, had other Radar
O'Reilly moments such as the time the bus (or Jeep or whatever) stopped
running. Radar, looking under the hood and feeling perplexed, yelled:
"Nothing's where it is on my mom's Nash!?" :-)

Right now, I have various bits of a to-be Spit 6 project just about
everywhere in the barn, in the garage, and even out on the side lawn
(old, rusted GT6 tub needing to be scavenged for useful bits and then
disposed of)....

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>