[TR] Anti rattle spring and plunger

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Sun Nov 30 16:59:05 MST 2008

Last Saturday my TR3A locked up in reverse.  Fortunately, it was in  the
garage at the time.  The repair was a 30 minute remove the shift lever  and
reposition the anti rattle plunger.  It had rolled out of the hole in  the shift dog
and wedged itself kitty cornered.  I turned it over so the  worn/damaged edge
was in and turned the shift lever around so the device points  forward
instead of back.  I had thought of tossing it and not using it  since it appears
that the hole in the shift dog is buggered and this is likely  to happen again.
Comments?

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO