[TR] Quik brake ? for TR3

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 30 10:41:29 MST 2008

I never quite finished working on my TR3's brakes.  Could you tell me
something?

Does the new SS line (from Classic Tube) from the brake master cylinder, then
behind the battery, and down to the top of the 5-Way have a fitting on it that
requires a BRV to be used?  I have heard that the top thread and the bottom
thread of that little Brake Relief Valve are different.

Thanks,  Paul Dorsey  60 TR3  TS71359L