[TR] Car Covers

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Sat Nov 29 16:09:25 MST 2008

I also went the Covercraft outlet store route.  Called every noon for almost
three weeks till they had one of the "seconds" in stock.  Although used very
rarely during the season it is used every winter during the garage nap time.
Tightly rolled and tied with a bungie cord it rides behind the passenger seat
in the 2 or the 4A.  Never did find how or why mine was deemed a "second" but
after seven or eight years it is still going strong.  I don't remember their
part number for a side screen car but it was different for the TR4 through the
TR6.  I just looked up the invoice from Covercraft and the number is
818-407-6600.

During your first call I would suggest getting their correct part number for
your car then just ask by number in subsequent calls.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana