[TR] Installation of TR3A top

Kinderlehrer Kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Sat Nov 29 09:43:04 MST 2008

I also left the back bow unscrewed from the webbing - that is until on a
very hot day on a long trip, the top would keep collapsing on our heads.
Apparantly I'm the only one that's ever had this problem though, so it's
worth a try.  My solution was to use a sewing awl to fasten a strip of
double sided velcro (stuck the sides back to back) to the webbing at the
location that the back bar locks into place. Not period correct, but also
not very visable.
Bob