[TR] Seeking youth in my Triumph...

Steven Newell steven at newellboys.net
Thu Nov 27 15:21:46 MST 2008

I guess I'm lucky I can tell neighborhood kids that my car is older than
me... and even luckier that the kids aren't so clever as to respond
"boy, that must be a really old car!"

But then those of you who were driving near-new Triumphs in high school
or college were luckier than me, a proud Chevette driver. Still, this
Thanksgiving I'm thankful for you who drove ahead and taught me one of
the greatest lessons of life: never sell my Triumph.

Steven "also applying the lesson to BMWs" Newell
Littleton, CO USA
'62 Triumph TR4
'87 BMW 535is, 528e, 325
'88 BMW 535is