[TR] Rim removal - Non TR question

Doug Hamilton douglasehamilton at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 26 14:13:19 MST 2008

Mark,
I've run into this problem before on some of my cars. My solution was to use my spark plug anti-seize crayon to put some anti-seize on the tapered center hub and on all the studs. It's not messy and it can take the heat of a spark plug so it shouldn't run out on to your brakes.
You can find the anti-seize crayons with all the spark plugs at Crappy Tire it's intended to keep spark plugs from seizing in aluminium heads.

Are you still happy with your Calgary DTS.

Doug Hamilton

1960 TR3A
1963 Fiat Cabriolet
1997 Eurovan Camper