[TR] TR3 clutch pressure

FGFO1 at aol.com FGFO1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 16:23:42 MST 2008

Any one know what the approximate line pressure is when you depress the
clutch pedal on a TR3?
IM trying to bench test the assembly. I put some fluif in there to keep the O
ring wet and have hooked up the compressor to see if I can make the pressure
plate compress.
The transmission is hooked up to the motor. All the pedals, lines, reservoir
ETC are out of the car. it would be a real pain to set up a pedal assembly on
a piece of ply.
thanks
Frank Fisher