[TR] small donut wheel

tom white tswhitez123 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 07:08:19 MST 2008

I carry a donut for a spare in my 60 TR3A.  It is as most of them smaller than
the diameter of the dtock tires.  It is only meant for emergency use and
should not be driven on at freeway speeds or for long periods of time.  I also
carry a can of Flat Fix.  The spare is really there to add rear weight to the
car and in case I destroy a tire.

Best regards,
Tom

> From: dorpaul at bellsouth.net
> To: triumphs at autox.team.net
> Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:51:39 -0500
> Subject: [TR] small donut wheel
>
> List,
>
> Seems like I remember someone saying a while back that a some late model
donut
> (emergency American wheel) would make a good spare for a TR3.  Well, I
located
> one that has the same lug pattern and not intefere with the b. calipers.
But,