[TR] Spindle Nut Torque

Greg Gelhar ggelhar at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 22 16:02:20 MST 2008

Hi group,

I read the description of Ken's alternate method to the Churchill hub
pulling tool. It makes sense if you look at a cross sectional view of the
rear hub. The drawing I used was on page 390 of the Bentley "The Complete
Official Triumph TR6 & TR250 1967-1976" manual.

Before I dig out one of my spare hubs, does anyone know offhand what size
the axle nut threads are and what bore size is in the hub portion?

Greg Gelhar
1973 TR6
1980 TR8
Osseo, MN