[TR] TR4 Electrics/different data point

Arakelian, Peter arakelianp at mossmotors.com
Fri Nov 21 09:15:33 MST 2008

David/George:
The fault diagnosis manual is still available, 990-035 from Moss.

David:
What you describe is an SU tool kit still available from Moss, 386-300,
neat little kit of tools with tuning instructions.  You are correct the
wires point toward each other and balance is achieved when they are
even.

If anyone is offended by my plugging these Moss items - tough.  I figure
they didn't know these items were still available and before they get
ripped off on e-bay, they might want to look at what is available.

Peter Arakelian - 1971 TR6, Daily Driver