[TR] T4 electrics

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 17:45:58 MST 2008

I think what you want is the Lucas Fault Diagnosis Manual.  Perhaps
there is one on the web.

I bought one years ago when the Big 3 (not the Big 3 that want a
bail-out, our Big 3) sold them.  Still see photocopies on eBay from
time to time.

Meanwhile, I have attached a Word document that might be useful.

Geo

On 11/20/08, David B Hammond <dbh at hamengr.com> wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to test the generator and /or voltage regulator on
> the car?

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/msword which had a name of Some basic charging system tests.doc]