[TR] In need of a TR250 L/R wing

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 17:45:08 MST 2008

Hello,
I took the plunge yesterday and my 250 will undergo a second frame off
restoration. The body tub which was not done right the first time is the  main area
of concern.  It will be media blasted in the near future to  determine the
extend of the repairs needed.  Right off the bat it appears  for certain that I
will be dollars ahead if I could find a NOS or good used  driver's side rear
wing. I am willing to pay the going rate and it will be  going to a good home.
The whole car is full of dough so if any of you are  squirreled away any NOS
TR4 or 250 body panels now is the time to cash in by  contacting me off List.
I already have a pair of NOS doors. Time is a wasting,  so no need to keep the
stash forever, right?  I also have plenty of TR  parts that I could trade
too, just inquire with your needs if that is what it  takes.
Thanks,
Darrell