[TR] TR "Standard" motor rebuild.

Wayne Lee wayne at motorcarriage.com
Wed Nov 19 14:53:52 MST 2008

 That was the B Series Engines native to the Acura Integra GSR over here.
They put out 158 HP in US Trim. Not as much torque as a TR3 I don't believe,
but are probably heavier. Sub 7 second 0-60 times are a little optimistc I
think,
Wayne Lee
Douglas, MA
64 TR4
75 TR6 (Daily Driver even today  18 degrees this morning)