[TR] TR "Standard" motor rebuild.

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 18:21:16 MST 2008

In a message dated 11/18/2008 4:34:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
terryrs at comcast.net writes:

So...I  stand with the stockers.B  It's not what's under the hood, it's  who's
behind the wheel.B

My thoughts also Terry. I somehow rent a lot of Chevy Impalas. I had  an
Impala SS this summer which i enjoyed greatly. After a couple of weeks, I got
used to it though. A few weeks later I had a regular Impala-not so hot, but not
noticeable.  My point is , there just isn't enough horsepower no  matter what
you do-you get used to whatever you have.

Mike Moore