[TR] front fender to filter clearance?

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 16 19:59:59 MST 2008

List,
I am installing new & different air filters on my SU H6's.  Unfortuneatly, now
that it's installed I see that there maybe a problem.  With the my new large
new filters mounted I can tell that  the new chrome filter for the front carb
maybe too close to it's inner fender.  When the engine torques and moves in
it's compartment it may hit the inner fender.
    The distance between the fender and the front air filter is about 1".  How
much room between these surfaces should I allow?
Thanks,
Paul Dorsey  60 TR3